Chances are, if you are patient at AC Spine & Wellness Center, you have heard about the natural, herbal remedy called Olbas. Maybe you have even purchased a little bottle of Olbas oil. Are you using it to its fullest potential? Here are just a few of the ways you can find natural relief from this herbal remedy.
- Breathe easy. Olbas oil easily diffuses into the air so inhaling it will open bronchial and nasal passages. Place a couple drops under your nose when your sinuses are really stuffy, and you’ll be breathing freely in no time. No prescription needed, just natural relief.
- Soothe muscles and joints. Olbas oil quickly opens pores and absorbs into your skin creating a deep feeling of warmth and relief. It stimulates circulation on the surface of the skin, too. Great for tired or sore muscles and joints, or even after a chiropractic adjustment.
- Headache relief. Just a drop or two of Olbas on your forehead and temples can provide natural headache relief. Skip the over-the-counter pain relievers that can damage your internal organs and choose natural pain relief. The soothing vapors will help your sinuses feel better, too.
- Foot pain reprieve. If you stand or walk for several hours each day and your feet are tired and achy, try massaging Olbas oil directly onto the soles of your feet. Or, fill a tub with hot or cold water and 25-50 drops of Olbas for a soothing, refreshing, pain-relieving foot soak.
- Exercise aid. Massage Olbas into muscles before exercising to help relax and loosen tight muscles. Do the same after your workout to alleviate pain in overworked muscles.
Olbas natural herbal oil is just one of the many products and supplements that AC Spine & Wellness offers our patients. All the natural, drug-free remedies we supply in our clinic are meant to complement the treatments you receive here. Ask Dr. C or Dr. A how you can benefit from Olbas, or any other supplement.
Make an appointment for a free consultation and find out more about our in-stock supplements.